CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I’m Sorry Milly…

I did my best to prepare you for this day and I sure did enjoy the extra week we had together at home due to the snow storm. Let me just say I had so much fun staying home with you and being a lazy, lunch dater, shopping queen, made from scratch baker, dinner cooking housewife for 4 whole weeks!!

But….Unfortunately the time has finally come and now mommy has to go back to school and work.

DSC04351

I’m going to miss you and I know this is hard for you since Tucker no longer gives you the time of day, due to his serious hunting duties, but mommy has changed her schedule a bit and will be coming home before dark 3 days out of the week this semester!

(can I get a THANK GOD?!?!?)DSC04330

Maybe we can leave the feeders empty on my long days so Tucker is forced to play with you while I’m gone?

DSC04413

  I will miss you too Tucker…. but I’m pretty positive as long as the squirrels are out you won’t even know I’m gone!!

DSC04406Love you my girl and boy!

0 comments: