CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What found me…

I’m not quite sure how i got past this last week at Grady and with other “fun” events in our life in general.… but I did.

Needless to say it was rough and having a rude boss with no respect and a VERY hard exterior can create the most negative atmosphere ever and I can’t help but sometimes wonder “What am I doing here?”

Until I walk down to any floor and into any patient’s room.

“I’m instantly cured”

Friday, I was at the end of my rope with patience when I found an extra boost that was very much needed. I walked into a floor case manager’s office to find this:

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered.  Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.  Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you.  Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight.  Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous.  Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten.  Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough.  Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway.

-this version is credited to Mother Teresa

I’m in love with it and I think it just may need to be framed in my office for all to see :)

… and maybe this too!

image

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!!

0 comments: